Connect with the Big Blue Adventure Community
Big Blue Adventure outdoor athletes and the support teams they bring to our 20+ annual events are an active and affluent slice of Northern California and other Western regions. Over 7,500 participants enter our trail running, mountain biking, triathlon, adventuring racing and open water swimming events, including XTERRA, Lake Tahoe and Donner Lake Triathlons and the Tahoe Trail Running Series, bringing with them thousands of family members and friends.
BigBlueAdventure.com has over 200,000 unique visitors annually. Our proprietary email list is 17,000+ and we have a strong and active social media presence, particularly spring-to-fall.
GET YOUR MESSAGE OUT TO THE BIG BLUE COMMUNITY
Sponsorship opportunities include content integration and advertising on web, email and social media, print and television exposure, on-site expo, athlete bibs and t-shirts, VIP/Hospitality and added value options.
- Naming rights to:
- Trail Running Series, SUP Series, Triathlon Series
- Individual events
- Stages and other opportunities within events
- Parties, clinics, camps
- Official Product status
- On-site sampling and sales opportunities
- Demonstration of product
- Company Identity Signage
- Provide prizing
- Hospitality and VIP services
- Complimentary entry
- Custom event/function design
- Public Relations
- Inclusion in all Press Releases and other media contacts
- Several Websites
- Logos, links
- Within website(s), advertising
- Product pages with in website(s)
- Ad for sales promotions to direct or retail channels
- Email, inclusion within email campaigns for marketing and sales
- Several Websites
- Logos within print advertising, posters, etc.
- Ad space within the Big Blue Adventure annual guide, 50,000 printed and distributed
- Logos on T-shirts, hats, fleece, and other merchandise
- Charity/Beneficiary fund raising